During this two day seminar Amanda and Jimmy will be focusing on Chances skills, and NADAC Championships prep! Multiple exercises will be set with both Amanda and Jimmy giving feedback on handling, timing, cues, commitment, and more!
Wednesday July 20th – Chances Skills and Drills
- Elite/Open Level Chances Courses will be set throughout the day, Amanda and Jimmy will discuss handling positions, how to handle the lines, dog path analysis, and more.
- Handling Analysis & Course Analysis will be discussed on each course and exercise set. We will talk about how different handling positions affect the path your dog will take, how to adjust your handling in the moment, and what to do when things go wrong.
- Jimmy and Amanda will also be discussing efficient dog lines, how to apply pressure to your dogs path, and how to release pressure.
- Jimmy and Amanda will also discuss cues, and commitment skills needed for NADAC Chances.
Thursday July 21st – NADAC Champs Prep
- Multiple sequences from previous NADAC Champs will be set, as well as full courses.
- Amanda and Jimmy will be going in-depth on course analysis, handling position analysis, and cue timing.
- Discussion on strategy for the Distance test available on Champs courses, and what to do when things go wrong.
- In-depth lectures on the mental and physical challenges of NADAC Champs, and how to address them.
Working and Auditing Spot Information
Working Spots are limited to 12 dogs
Auditing Spots are unlimited
Working spots are $150 per day or $250 for both
Auditing Spots are $50 per day or $75 for both
If you are a member of the Fluid Motion Coaching group you can attend the workshop at these reduced rates:
(must have been a member for a minimum of two months before the seminar)
Working Spot (FMC Member) – $125 per day or $200 for both
Auditing Spot (FMC Member) $40 per day or $60 for both
A deposit of $50 will be required for working spot to hold your place in the seminar. (auditors do not need to pay a deposit) The remainder of the seminar fee will be due at the seminar. After signing up via the registration form below, an invoice will be sent for the deposit.
Seminar Registration Form – Sheridan Seminar
After submitting the below registration, an invoice will be sent for the deposit. (auditing spots do not require a deposit)
There will be a three day NADAC trial held at the same facility as the seminar, you can find directions and hotel information in the premium. You can also use this link to enter the NADAC trial.